Frequently Asked Questions about Insulation
Paul Cuerrier Insulation Services in the Ottawa region answers some common questions you may have regarding insulation, its installation and its benefits. Feel free to contact us to get more details!
In a word, comfort. Proper insulation will ensure that your home is warmer in the winter time and cooler in the summer. Many clients have seen significant cost savings on their energy bills as a result of replacing poorly installed insulation. Insulation can also reduce noise levels in a home by absorbing sound instead of having it reverberate through the house.
Why Not Do it Myself?
Proper insulation is a key component to any healthy and efficient home.
The type of thermal resistance (R/RSI value), vapour or moisture barrier, and product form to use are all important considerations. Only professionals have the knowledge and experience required to determine the solution that best suits your situation.
Improperly installed insulation can lead to heat or cold air losses that negate the benefits of having newly installed insulation in the first place. Even more dangerous can be improperly sealed insulation that leads to moisture and mould within the walls.
Insulation is an investment. You want to make sure that it is done right, that it satisfies your individual needs, and that the benefits will last. The professionals at Paul Cuerrier Insulation Services will make this happen for you.
Why Choose PCI?
- Over 40 Years’ Experience in the Insulation Trade
- Highest Level of Customer Service
- A Proven Record of Client Satisfaction
- Uses Only Top Quality Materials
- Deals with Clients on an Honest, Personal Level
What Is the Process?
- Free Consultation – Simply call our offices to set up a time that we can meet. We will take on-site measurements or ask to see drawings if the building is pre-construction.
- Estimate and Plan – We will provide you with a price estimate and a verbal plan of how we will carry out the job. We ensure that you fully understand the details of the job.
- Scheduling – We offer flexible scheduling to better suit your needs. The completion time will vary depending on the scope of the job, but will be specified in the initial estimate.
- Satisfaction – We make sure to show you the finished product and answer any questions you might have. If a city inspection is needed, we will of course ensure that the work has passed before ending the job.